I obtained a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis. My research interests cover knowledge graphs and distributed systems (workflows, provenance) in the context of life sciences.
From 2018 to 2020, I co-lead the INEXMED integrative bioinformatics project funded by IFB (Institut Français de Bioinformatique) to design a FAIR data infrastructure bridging imaging and sequencing data.
Since 2019 I co-lead the IFB interoperability working group and represents the french activities in this domain for the European ELIXIR infrastructure.
Since 2020, I co-lead the R2P2 interdisciplinary project funded by CNRS, and aimed at better sharing and citing scientific workflows.
|Sep 8, 2023||Invited talk to present Provenance metadata in workflows at CNRS “Reproducibility and Replicability in Science” workshop.|
|Sep 4, 2023||“Schema.org: How is it used ?” poster accepted at ISWC2023.|
|Aug 19, 2023||Invited talk on intracranial aneurysm knowledge graph and ontologies at ICS (Interdisciplinary Cerbrovascular Symposium) [(slides)]|
|Jul 7, 2023||FAIR-Checker presented at SOSEM, the Open Science workshop associated to PFIA 2023. [(slides)]|
|Jul 7, 2023||FAIR-Checker paper published in Journal of Biomedical Semantics. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13326-023-00289-5|
|May 31, 2023||Invited talk to present Bioschemas at “machine actionable software management plans” Elixir workshop in Cologne.|
|Apr 27, 2023||Invited talk to present Bioschemas at the Elixir Machine Learning SIS kick-off meeting in Padova.|
|Mar 28, 2023||Invited talk to present Bioschemas at the Elixir Tools Platform face-to-face meeting in Leiden.|
|Nov 29, 2022||Invited talk to present FAIR-Checker at the EOSC General Assembly.|
|Aug 29, 2022||Invited talk to present FAIR-Checker at the Agro-Hackathon in Montpellier.|
- FAIR-Checker: supporting digital resource findability and reuse with Knowledge Graphs and Semantic Web standardsJournal of Biomedical Semantics, Dec 2023
- Developing and reusing bioinformatics data analysis pipelines using scientific workflow systemsComputational and Structural Biotechnology Journal, Dec 2023
- Large-scale regulatory and signaling network assembly through linked open dataDatabase: The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation, Dec 2021
- Findable and reusable workflow data products: A genomic workflow case studySemantic Web, Dec 2020
- Location of intracranial aneurysms is the main factor associated with rupture in the ICAN populationJournal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, Dec 2020
- Scientific workflows for computational reproducibility in the life sciences: Status, challenges and opportunitiesFuture Generation Computer Systems, Dec 2017